Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Briliant

bril┬Ěliant (brlynt)
adj.
1. Full of light; shining. See Synonyms at bright.
2. Relating to or being a hue that has a combination of high lightness and strong saturation.
3. Sharp and clear in tone.
4. Glorious; magnificent: the brilliant court life at Versailles.
5. Superb; wonderful: The soloist gave a brilliant performance.
6. Marked by unusual and impressive intellectual acuteness: a brilliant mind; a brilliant solution to the problem.

Can we hope for a continuing series of these?

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Excelent

"Ive got all these accountants to fire..Blah blah blah.. WTF!?"
Made my day.

Other than that, a well designed flash, but comon, I know the final kick is a bit iffy, but pleace, I was seriously hoping for more cake..

M-Name Collab M-Name Collab

An experimental in the brew..

Allright, lets start with the good news first, becuse its a good one.

I loved the randomness and the style, it felt right, and wrong, but thats what random is.
However, I did not like the change of music in the end, but il get back to that later.
Improve the drawings a bit, the animation in itself were good, but I whoud recomend getting some better drawings, or scrap the flying heads part..

Im sorry, but as this stands now, I dont see it fit to pass the portal test. Im sorry, but improve it, and itl stay, and get into a collection.
Est Tetoragoram.

Maxaroni5 responds:

coolio

Oxygen Oxygen

Rather good

Well well well..
In the lack of words to describe poems, il simply quote a famous text on this one.
"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust"
However, on to the artwork and the thing in general.
Well done on the backgrounds, however im personaly not that happy about the green vortex tingy you had in there, but thats details.
The sound was fitting to a degree, i think an opera whoud have fitted well into this.
But I still think you shoud add in a feature that allows one to read the poem in a whole, just not in the pices..
All in all, Great Job.

notorious responds:

Thanks for the good review!

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

I dont gotta wii

Il keep it short and simple.
Enjoyed how you made the whole, the style is definately your best card.
The voices had a sort of "Can" feeling to them, they sounded a bit, well you know.
Not so mutch violence and interactivity, but its a friggin short and a movie.
Humor.. What more can i say than "I got a wii and I live in a box"

One thing however, you shoud have stabbed luigi with a wii.

Dot Matrix: Concentrate Dot Matrix: Concentrate

GDF

First of all, I smiled when I saw this, and I must agree with many..
A wery nice visual repersentation of how a simple line of letters are transformed from keystrokes to data, then reworked into data for the printer...

10/10 mate.. Great work

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Holy f****

After ive seen the whole series over and over, A single question comes to my mind,
"How the blue **** do you manage"
One of the best works ive seen, if not the best..
I totaly love the koopa bros, and I love how you have managed to improve your fighting scenes..
But PLEACE dont use half a year for the next episode.. Or do, make it good qual mate..
Now, get working on the next super episode..

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

ROFL!!!

Zomg, i know just how that feels, ARRG bad memory BAD MEMORY, GO BACK INTO THE FORGOTTEN SPOT!!!!!!

And the last thing, "not nymore bitch" God ive felt like doing that a few times, made my day!
5out of 5

ClockWar ClockWar

FINISH THIS!

I whoud love to see all of it, if you dont make anymore on this idea, i will cry, then allways vote 0 on your subs.
j/k , but pleacee....

JamsCo responds:

I will. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

Q Block's Clockday Q Block's Clockday

HAPPY DAY!

Oh happy day, this was swell as clock day did not allready be good, this be better
5out5