alian invasian alian invasian

A good base..

Its a good base, but thats it.
It was way to loud in some parts, and the bass and the deep hz sounds did not fit with the rest.
I whoud have gone for a smoother buildupp and a bit more of supporting bass and rythm, allow the highter hz tones to lead the music..

Metal Gear Solid 2 Remix Metal Gear Solid 2 Remix

A work well done

This is one of the better remixes i have heard, and as i am the proud owner of evry game from the
MG series, I know evry theme.
Well, i dont know how i shoud say this, it sounds kinda poofy, but still its neat, givin you 5 out of 5 becuse you seem to have put in a huge amount of work in it.

May the ones we lose in war, not be forgotten in peace.
-Davion

Jester667 responds:

Being currently hooked on the MGS series, I couldn't help but at least to some sort of a remix to MGS2. Glad to hear that you enjoy it.

Cyborg Jesus Remix Cyborg Jesus Remix

Niiiceeee

Nice, chaos in a jar.. I like it, you now got 2 die-hard fans out there..
I have yet to make my 7 tracks ready for submit, but now ive got to make a song named : tricolor .. Bah more work..
But anyways, awesome work mate, this is one realy nice one..

Btw your going to like my vcoder used in the tracs when theyr going upp :)

tricolor responds:

I'm so glad you liked this track, brother. Wow. Seven tracks? That's an impressive bundle. Good luck, and PM me when you submit your "album." >:)

Homocide Homocide

Whaaat?

What? what? whaaaT?
Man, to say the truth, this one made my head spin the wrong way.....

Godemiche Godemiche

Odd.

Well, it was good in the wrong way..
The sounds themself were good, but you got to work on the sync on them, and fix the mastering.
Do that and you got a good one

Ultimatum Circumstance Ultimatum Circumstance

Somethings is missing..

Well as said before me, something is missing, not sure if its only the compile of this that is wrong, it sounds like its beeing sort of burried... Not sure how to put this in words, but its something missing..
Id resync the loops, redo the mixing, and get the mastering right..

Hex72 responds:

Yeah, I wasn't happy with the volumes when the last synth came in. The beat was a heavily filtered version of the default samples you get when you open the program for the first time, and I used a send channel on the snare. I think I should rework it, but for now I can't be bothered. :P

Thanks for your helpful review!

Atmosphere Release Atmosphere Release

Tweaky

Nice man, a smooth tone that is welcomed.
Maybe making a new beat n groove but otherwise good.

drchillmonkey responds:

Yeh, a new groove would be good. this was one of my true first attempts with electronic music though! Ah-heh ^_^